Sunday, September 16, 2012

Love Pin Win!

I love The Moda Bakeshop! I am constantly on there looking for inspiration! And inspiration I have found!

I made all of the following projects using Moda Bake Shop tutorials.



So when I saw they announced a new contest, of course I had to be in on it!

The project I am most drooling over right now has to be this one:
Dancing Daises Quilt


It's a Drunkard's Path, which I have been wanting to try! It's a daisy pattern, which I LOVE! It's made from Marmalade by Bonnie & Camille, which I can't wait to get my hands on! This project is a total triple threat...but whether I win or not...this baby's going down!

Tonya

2 comments:

  1. Love your work and what fabby colours! I tried and gave up to join this ... I am useless!!
    Hope you get all my stuff ... Am a bit useless at emailing too! It's a wonder I manage to ever leave a comment LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I appreciate it! And you are not useless, you just didn't use the right resources to accomplish your goal! :) Next time you want to do something on the computer and are not quite sure how all you have to do is contact your American QT and I can help talk you through anything! I got all of your stuff you sent me so that's further proof right there! :D

    ReplyDelete